Vacancies for experienced Emergency Department Registrars in a number of teaching hospitals throughout Ireland.
We are recruiting for Experienced ED or Emergency Room doctors and the successful candidates will meet the following criteria :
- IELTS or OET Certificate if applicable
- Valid Irish Medical Council Registration
- Relevant experience in the area of Emergency Medicine - at least 5 years of relevant ED experience for Registrars
- Keen interest in emergency medicine as a career
Priority will be given to candidates with part or full qualifications:
- Membership/Fellowship of the College of Emergency Medicine (MCEM/FCEM) (UK)
- Fellowship of the Royal College of Surgeons of Edinburgh (in Accident and Emergency Medicine and Surgery) (FRCSEd (A&E))
- Fellowship of the Australasian College of Emergency Medicine (FACEM)
- Diplomat of the American Board of Emergency Medicine (ABEM)
- Fellowship of the Royal College of Physicians and Surgeons of Canada (FRCPC)
- Exit examination in Emergency Medicine of the Hong Kong College of Emergency Medicine
As a highly experienced doctors recruiter, I can help you find the right job in Ireland. At FRS Recruitment, we provide information and assistance on interviewing with Irish hospitals, information on the hospital and location and information on the posts available. Once you have successfully secured your new post in Ireland, our experienced compliance department will provide assistance on all aspects of relocation - work permits/visas/relocation etc. Our experience will make your relocation to Ireland a smooth and enjoyable process.
Contact: Eithne Vaughan Witts, Principal Recruitment Consultant, Medical & Healthcare, FRS Recruitment - Please apply through this website, I will contact you on receipt of your CV. If you would like to telephone me, my direct number is +353 86 0217807.