The successful candidate must meet the following criteria:
Be registered with the IMC (Irish Medical Council)
Have a special interest in and previous experience of Emergency Medicine
Have completed a residency in Emergency Medicine
Be experienced in the full duties of Registrar in a teaching hospital
Priority will be given to candidates with part or full qualifications:
- Membership/Fellowship of the College of Emergency Medicine (MCEM/FCEM) (UK)
- Fellowship of the Royal College of Surgeons of Edinburgh (in Accident and Emergency Medicine and Surgery) (FRCSEd (A&E))
- Fellowship of the Australasian College of Emergency Medicine (FACEM)
- Diplomate of the American Board of Emergency Medicine (ABEM)
- Fellowship of the Royal College of Physicians and Surgeons of Canada (FRCPC)
- Exit examination in Emergency Medicine of the Hong Kong College of Emergency Medicine
The Healthcare team in FRS Recruitment are equipped and willing to help Doctor's with the relocation process where necessary. You can avail of interview preparation tips and advice on suitable destinations from our experienced team. We advise Medical professionals on Salary details, tax provisions, accommodation queries etc. on a daily basis.
Contact: Eithne Vaughan Witts, Principal Recruitment Consultant, Medical & Healthcare, FRS Recruitment - Please apply through this website, I will contact you on receipt of your CV. If you would like to telephone me, my direct number is +353 86 0217807.