The ideal candidate will need to have relevant Emergency Department experience, preferably in a public teaching hospital.
The role will involve providing frontline and hands on care for a wide variety of patients within the Emergency Department. One of the key responsibilities will be guiding and training the junior staff (SHO's). On-call duties are also required as they allow you to take full responsibility and gain valuable experience in your speciality. This position is an amazing opportunity to gain new skills and apply your extensive knowledge as a part of the multi-disciplinary team.
To gain employment in an Irish hospital at this level all candidates must meet the following criteria
- IMC registration or in the process of registering with IMC
- Relevant qualifications
- 5+ years of relevant experience / Previous Registrar experience
- Irish or UK experience desirable, but not essential
- IELTS certificate with an overall band score of 7.0 or OET with overall B pass as a minimum requirement
Priority will be given to candidates with part or full qualifications:
- Membership/Fellowship of the College of Emergency Medicine (MCEM/FCEM) (UK)
- Fellowship of the Royal College of Surgeons of Edinburgh (in Accident and Emergency Medicine and Surgery) (FRCSEd (A&E))
- Fellowship of the Australasian College of Emergency Medicine (FACEM)
- Diplomate of the American Board of Emergency Medicine (ABEM)
- Fellowship of the Royal College of Physicians and Surgeons of Canada (FRCPC)
- Exit examination in Emergency Medicine of the Hong Kong College of Emergency Medicine
As a leading provider of Medical and Healthcare professionals to public and private hospitals throughout Ireland, FRS Recruitment have a proven track record in placing doctors with Irish hospitals. We have a dedicated compliance team to offer advice and assistance to our candidates relocating to Ireland.
Contact: Kate Jennings, Junior Recruitment Consultant, Medical and Healthcare, FRS Recruitment - Please apply through this website, I will contact you on receipt of your CV. If you would like to telephone me, my direct number is +353 86 6006238