ED Doctors for January 2020
Emergency Department Registrars for January 2020
Open roles for January 2020 rotation - I am currently recruiting for experienced Emergency Department Doctors to join university teaching hospitals in Ireland. There are open roles in multiple locations throughout Ireland. These positions offer the successful candidates the opportunity to work in state of the art emergency departments in consultant-led teams of medical professionals. The experience gained will be significant and recognised worldwide. These posts offer the opportunity to work in an English speaking environment with renowned consultants.
The successful ED doctor will work as an important part of the multi-disciplinary team providing unparalleled patient care in a well-run medical Centre with modern, advanced facilities.
The registrar is responsible for providing frontline and hands-on care for a wide variety of patients within the Emergency Department. Not only does the registrar provide lifesaving medical care, they are also responsible for guiding and training the junior staff (SHO's). On-call duties are also required for ED Registrars which allow the individuals to take full responsibility and gain valuable experience in their speciality.
Taking on this position enables a highly motivated experienced medical professional to develop new skills and to apply their extensive knowledge in a challenging but worthwhile and exciting environment.
The successful emergency department doctor must meet the following criteria:
- Be registered with the IMC (Irish Medical Council)
- If applicable, hold a valid IELTS Certificate, Overall Band 7 or valid OET Certificate, overall grade B
- Have a special interest in and previous experience of Emergency Medicine
- Have completed a residency in Emergency Medicine
- Be experienced in the full duties of Registrar in a teaching hospital
Priority will be given to doctors with part or full qualifications:
- Membership/Fellowship of the College of Emergency Medicine (MCEM/FCEM) (UK)
- Fellowship of the Royal College of Surgeons of Edinburgh (in Accident and Emergency Medicine and Surgery) (FRCSEd (A&E))
- Fellowship of the Australasian College of Emergency Medicine (FACEM)
- Diplomate of the American Board of Emergency Medicine (ABEM)
- Fellowship of the Royal College of Physicians and Surgeons of Canada (FRCPC)
- Exit examination in Emergency Medicine of the Hong Kong College of Emergency Medicine
If you would like to investigate these excellent opportunities, please contact Eithne Vaughan-Witts through this website, and I will respond to you on receipt.
FRS Recruitment are market leaders in the recruitment of medical professionals. We have close working relationships with hospitals throughout Ireland which ensures we match our doctors to the roles and hospitals best suited to them. We have a proven track record in healthcare recruitment and we work hard to deliver the best service possible to both doctor and hospital. We have a dedicated compliance department to ensure that all questions about work permits/visa/relocation are answered and sufficient support is in place to make relocation to Ireland a smooth and painless transition for doctors and their families.