eCommerce Executive - Citywest, Dublin 24 - Hybrid
My client, a leading, Irish owned pharmacy chain are seeking an eCommerce Executive to join their offices in Citywest, Dublin 24. This is a full time, 12-month contract, with a view to being made permanent.
As eCommerce Executive, you will support the eCommerce team by monitoring the day to day running of the client's website, and be responsible for product listings, website management and performing market research to continuously improve customer experience.
Tasks & Duties
- Vendor management
- Liaise with external development & advertising partners
- Assist the eCommerce Manager & Digital Marketing Manager with any reports or projects where required.
- eCommerce Site Developments
- Analyse customer journey and note potential improvements to be made.
- Assist eCommerce Manager in updating partners on required site changes and ensuring any changes are delivered on time and on budget.
- Support the eCommerce Manager in identifying the changes required for the site and delivering a development plan annually.
- Assist eCommerce Manager with maintenance of company website.
- Monitor any new products listed by buyers.
- Review Top 100 products and update with unique content.
- Manage and make any necessary adjustments to company Trustpilot and Google My Business.
- Review Google Analytics for the business and report any issues to eCommerce Manager.
- Monitor traffic and map the customer journey.
- Assist in integrating key metrics in weekly and monthly department reports.
- Assist eCommerce Manager in developing SEO plan for company site and reviewing site performance.
- eCommerce Fulfilment
- Assist eCommerce Manager in briefing local fulfilment team on upcoming activities.
- Support the warehouse team on issues that may arise.
- Liaise with shipping partner to ensure customer SLAs are met.
- Monitor communication via third party shipping partner.
- Providing insights on customer shopping trends to support product selection and identify gaps
- Market research - analysing new trends and technologies in order to improve website performance and completing competitor analysis.
- Assist the eCommerce Manager in the development and circulation of monthly and weekly reports to illustrate company performance.
- Assist in creation of report to illustrate performance of Tactical Monthly eCommerce Campaigns.
- Assist eCommerce Digital Marketing Manager with monthly campaign switch-over, as required.
- Supporting execution of the Digital marketing plans including PPC, email marketing, Influencer Marketing, re-targeting and social media.
- Supporting the production of digital content for use across social media channels
Knowledge, Experience & Qualifications
- 1+ year's experience in a similar role.
- Understanding and experience in UX, Adobe Suite, Google Analytics and Website Content Management.
- Understanding of SEO principles.
- Experience using MS Excel to a proficient standard.
- Use of photoshop would be an advantage.
- Analytical, ability to use data to inform decisions.