Ecommerce Content Administrator (Cavan)
Due to the continued expansion of our client's online presence we now require an 'Ecommerce Content Administrator.'
Hours of work: full time position
The role will involve maintaining and administration of the Ecommerce product file catalogue, ensuring all information is accurate across all products and categories and presenting them in a manner that is easily visible by the customer, consistent merchandising of the site, researching suitable keywords related to products and categories and creating effective content to drive traffic and conversions.
Reporting on your progress on a daily / weekly basis
- Good understanding of SEO
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Good attention to detail and accuracy.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office & Photoshop.
- Ability to take ownership of a project from start to finish.
- Interested in e-commerce and have an understanding of online shopping.
- Adaptable to a dynamic and ever evolving workplace.
- Self-motivated with strong organisational and planning skills.
Are you the one we're looking for? Apply now by clicking the apply button.
All applications through FRS are 100% confidential.
Calls to Gerry on 0864648449