FRS Recruitment are currently recruiting for an Ecologist / Science Officer on behalf of an established agri-business in the South East. This is a full-time permanent role.
FRS Recruitment is currently recruiting for an Ecologist / Science Officer on behalf of a leading Agri-business in the South East. This is a full-time permanent role.
My client is a leading Agri-Businesses helping to shape a sustainable future through innovative technologies, solutions and advice in seed, animal nutrition and related areas.
The Group is now seeking to recruit a passionate and knowledgeable Ecologist / Science Officer with an ecology, horticulture, or similar scientific background/qualification who has the skills and experience to deliver these new connecting to nature initiatives for the businesses.
The Group has has already successfully launched a wildflower seeds project with further projects in the pipeline that promote positive engagement between people and nature.
- Providing technical support to our sales and marketing team on topics such as the cultivation of wildflowers and vegetables and the nutrition of wild birds and companion animals.
- Contributing to the promotion of our initiatives by creating interesting and relevant marketing content.
- Sensible yet passionate engagement with interested individuals and groups through conventional and social media channels.
- Identifying and focusing on promotion strategies that are most likely to deliver on our goals and consistent with the values of our connecting to nature initiative.
- A passion for nature and the living world with an interest in growing positive interaction between nature and people
- A degree in Ecology , horticulture , environmental science or natural science
- A min of 1 years experience in a commercial role
- Excellent communication skills & understanding of social media
Please email your cv through the attached link
Phone calls to John on 087 9955439 ( business hours only please )