E & I Technician
YOUR NEW COMPANY:
Leading process control, automation and instrumentation firm currently primarily servicing clients in the water and power industries (with big plans to expand into other markets) currently recruiting for an electrical qualified Instrumentation Technician to cover the Munster region.
YOUR NEW ROLE:
Reporting into the Service Manager as Instrumentation Technician your main remit will be to provide calibration/validation/service to clients across the Munster region who have a water or waste water aspect to their business.
-Day to day some of the key elements of this exciting Instrumentation Technician job will include:
* Support the operation and maintenance of equipment (both reactive & preventative)
* Installation repairs and installation of process control & monitoring equipment
* Looking after minor electrical maintenance and installations
* Chemical treatment and monitoring such as dosing pumps, samplers and water quality equipment, PH, Turbidity analysers etc
* Flow meter commissioning, repairs, and calibrations
* Working with Telemetry equipment including install or debug of UHF Radio, Data Loggers and Routers
WHATS IN IT FOR YOU:
There is an excellent salary of €45-€50k available along with a company van, laptop, phone, 10% bonus pension scheme and income protection plan.
You will also have the chance to progress your career with a very progressive automation, process control & instrumentation company that promotes both the career and technical development of it's people.
WHAT WE NEED FROM YOU
You will be qualified E & I specialist or come from an electrician trades qualified background with a demonstrated instrumentation experience and as this is a Field Service job you will need a full clean drivers licence.
From a technical perspective a background in some/all of the following would all be highly advantageous in the instrumentation tech role e.g.
- Experience in the water/wastewater industry
- Understanding of the water/wastewater industry and instrumentation
- Experience of commissioning analytical telemetry equipment
- Experienced in chemical treatment i.e., Chlorine, Ferric and monitoring Chlorine, Ph, Turbidity etc
- Understanding of flow meters and general principles of operation
- Experience with Radio systems and/or Data Loggers
Sound like your cup of tea, then don't delay and apply today