Our client, a young online, e-commerce business that has grown rapidly and sell globally are looking for an E-Commerce specialist to join their team. This is a full-time permanent role based in Co. Monaghan.
If you have a strong will to win they can provide a supportive working environment where you and they will thrive.
Their current sales channels include eBay, Amazon and a website (magento) as well as an offline wholesale presence. Linnworks is their listing and order management facilitator.
- Managing off-shore team
- Working alongside sales and operations team
- Assisting with the implementation and maintenance of appropriate systems and internal controls
- Ensuring listings and information is accurate and real-time
- Occasional Sales / Customer Call handling
- Fluent English essential
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Proactive, motivated, ability to work on own initiative
- Ability to multi-task and work at a fast pace, well-organised with exceptional time management
- Excellent IT skills, and familiarity with online shopping platforms (e.g. eBay) would be a distinct advantage
- Data management
- Flexibility to cross into sales / procurement occasionally would also be a distinct advantage
- Strong attention to detail
- Experience in MS packages (particularly Excel), CRM and online management systems, packages include Linnworks, Zendesk.
- Exposure in working with Website planning/building desirable
This is a challenging position with tremendous prospects for the right individual. A chance to take on a key role in this young, growing, vibrant company.
If you have a background in any of these sectors, E Commerce, Data & Systems, Technical Sales, IT Working Environments and/or the Motor Industry, this is the role for you.
If you are interested in the E-Commerce Specialist role please apply through the link.