Driver - Rigid
My client, a waste management company are seeking a qualified and experienced C Licensed Driver/HGV Driver to join their team in the North Dublin region. Collection and recovery service both domestic and commercial.
An excellent career opportunity*
You will need:
* 2 years' experience in similar role or in the Transport / Waste Industry- Skip Truck, Hook Loader, RCV.
* Full, clean Driving Licence
* C License
* All CPCs must be up to date - with Tachograph Card*
The main duties and responsibilities of the role will include the following;
* Collection of various waste streams from multiple customer locations across the route network.
* Well organised and have a professional attitude towards delivering good customer service
* Completing daily checks and the beginning and end of each shift and reporting any defects via your device and to your line manager
* Recording all operational issues and relevant information to the transport team daily via the driver daily debrief
* Be a good team player with a willingness to be flexible in the role.
* Co-operate fully with all provisions taken by the company for ensuring Health and Safety, and Welfare of co-employees and members of the public using the premises.
Here is just a glimpse at some of the standard benefits on offer:
- 22 days annual leave
- Fuels Scheme up to 33% discount - Employee discount
- Education support scheme
- Training Opportunities
- Health Screening (bi-annual)
- Free Parking
- Cycle to work scheme - Health & Wellness activities
- Career Progression
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Matched DC pension scheme
All applications will be treated with utmost confidentiality