We are currently recruiting a Driver/installer/Fitter for our Client in the Tallaght Area. This is a Full Time Permanent Position. Salary €29,000 to €30,000 (DOE).
Main Purpose: To efficiently and effectively deliver, install and assemble furniture for our customers. This role will include extensive interaction with customers and staff who should be dealt with in a professional manner at all times
Key Tasks: The following reflect the main tasks associated with your position and are not intended to be exclusive or exhaustive. You will be required from time-to-time to perform additional tasks as required by the business.
- Delivery of product to customers, ensuring that all customer needs and requirements are met on a timely and professional manner
- Manage delivery documentation
- Effectively install and assemble furniture on customer site as specified.
- Liaise closely with warehouse and Sales team on installs, keeping them updated on any issues on site
- H&S and Quality compliance at all times
- Any other duties as and when required
- Evident experience in assembling/installations. Preference will be given to candidates with prior knowledge specifically in furniture assembly
- Full Clean B driving licence
- Manual Handling Certificate
- Have keen attention to detail, patience and good problem-solving skills when faced with unexpected situations
- Be able to work as part of a team, but also on own initiative.
- Effective communication skills and professionalism due to a client facing role
Monday to Friday 8.30am to 5pm
If interested in this position please apply with your C.V. or Call Laurie Curtis