Draftsperson / AutoCAD Limerick
My client is actively looking for a Mechanical Draughtsperson / Auto CAD Technician. Working as part of a multidisciplinary project engineering team this position will provide the opportunity to work within a team of talented designers in an engineering process plant in the Limerick area.
They are a well-known and highly respected industrial plant which has a very friendly atmosphere, down to earth team environment. They are a multinational company with a lovely SME feel. I have assisted this company with their recruitment needs since 2006 and every candidate I have placed there has been incredibly happy. Positions do not come up very often with this company as they have a very low turnover of staff. Every candidate that has gone for an interview always wants the job.
Experience of using Auto CAD and 2D is essential and 3D is an advantage.
The candidates will be expected to have excellent problem solving and analytical skills. Responsibility, accountability, and teamwork are key elements of our organization and successful candidates will be expected to interface with all functions. The ideal candidate will have at least 5 years of experience.
The candidates will be expected to
- Interpret the process from P&ID's
- Be conversant with ANSI & ASME specifications
- Have experience in plant & equipment layout
- Have proven experience in the in-piping layout, pipe support, equipment tie-in's
- Design and implement Mechanical elements of projects from initial engineering to construction and commissioning stage.
- Produce new or updated drawings for projects or plant modifications.
- Produce Drawings, Bills of Materials, Purchase Requisitions, specifications as required for these projects/mods.
- Provide technical support and input to the plant engineering and maintenance teams as requested.
- Ensure that the integrity of specifications is maintained.
- Be familiar with Safety, Quality, Environment, Cost, and Energy Efficiency Standards and apply these and all applicable codes and standards to their work.
For more information please do not hesitate to contact Teresa Tyler on 086 025 9348