DON jobs Co. Limerick
Are you an experienced DON looking for a change? My client, small established group, needs you to take over day to day management of their medium size nursing home in Co. Limerick. You will be supported by ADON and other group managers if required. Apply today.
Job title: Director of Nursing jobs - DON - Person in charge / PIC
Location: Co. Limerick
Type of jobs: full time, permanent
Reporting to: General Manager & Proprietor
You will be responsible for overall management of the home, supported by an ADON. You will provide clinical leadership and direction for clinical staff, HCA and ancillary staff, which results in the delivery of effective, efficient and quality services to residents. You will manage standards using evidence based care planning approach.
- Competitive Basic Salary
- Excellent Bonus Scheme
- Company Laptop and Phone
- Pension Contribution Scheme
- 5 weeks Annual Leave
- Expense Account
- Financial Support for Further Education
- You will have a third level Nursing qualification essential
- You will be actively registered with NMBI
- Third level Management qualifications essential
- Minimum 3 years experience in elderly care within the previous six years of your career
- Ideally you will also have good people management experience.
- You will be of good character, enjoy a challenge and take pride in achieved results
- Strong IT skills
To apply for this job, please submit your CV (in Word) through this website in the strictest of confidence. Or contact me, Renata Ryan on 0860239020 to discuss this or other Director jobs. #jobs