DON for a NEW HOME Co. Kerry
Are you a DON experienced with opening a new nursing home, writing and implementing policies and attracting new residents? Excellent opportunity to put your own stamp on a newly open, medium size, nursing home in Co. Kerry. Apply today!You will be supported by ADON and other group managers if required. Apply today.
Job title: Director of Nursing jobs - DON - Person in charge / PIC
Location: Co. Kerry
Type of jobs: full time, permanent
Reporting to: Group manager
As a Director of Nursing you will be responsible for successful establishment of this newly open nursing home within local community, writing and implementing policies and overall management of the home, supported by an ADON. Once up and running you will manage and lead the delivery of resident care to the highest standards and legislative requirements.
You will provide clinical leadership and direction for clinical staff, HCA and ancillary staff, which results in the delivery of effective, efficient and quality services to residents. You will manage standards using evidence based care planning approach.
- Competitive Basic Salary
- Excellent Bonus Scheme
- Company Laptop and Phone
- Pension Contribution Scheme
- 5 weeks Annual Leave
- Expense Account
- Financial Support for Further Education
- You will have a third level Nursing qualification essential
- You will be actively registered with NMBI
- Third level Management qualifications essential
- Minimum 3 years experience in elderly care within the previous six years of your career
- Ideally you will also have good people management experience.
- You will be of good character, enjoy a challenge and take pride in achieved results
- Strong IT skills
To apply for this job, please submit your CV (in Word) through this website in the strictest of confidence. Or contact me, Renata Ryan on 0860239020 to discuss this or other Director jobs. #jobs