Our client has a fantastic opportunity for a Documentation Analyst to join their team in Ringaskiddy Co Cork on a permanent full time basis. The primary purpose of this role is to lead validation activities and you will be a key point of contact for validation activities on a day-to-day basis.
The purpose of this job is to serve as a Documentation Analyst, to work to the highest standards in terms of quality and professionalism.
There is an excellent salary and benefits package with this role.
* Data Entry to LIMS (or other E-Systems as required) and compile and trend data within required due dates for release and stability.
* Perform data review as required.
* Keep up to date with existing and new SOP's and official documentation.
* Perform sample management activities.
* Perform other duties as designated by Laboratory Management.
* Independently write/revise SOP's or other official documentation and reports, when required.
* Execute independently assigned projects.
* Train/coach other analysts and new personnel.
* Keeping their training records up to date and initiating training where possible when free from work.
* Adhering to all company standards in the area of safety, housekeeping and quality, notifying management of any discrepancies.
* Ensure that all documentation is carried out on time, accurately and legibly.
Education / Qualifications
* A Bachelor Degree or Master Qualification in Chemistry, Biology or a related field with knowledge of analytics and/ or stability
Experience / Skills
* At least 2 years of industry experience
* A good basic knowledge of some of the following techniques (SEC-HPLC, RP-HPLC, Capillary SDS, Capillary IEF, Residual Moisture pH, Turbidity, UV, Particulate Analysis - sub Visible, MDI ELISA, Bioassays) is an advantage
For more information please contact Emer on 0860437889