We have a opportunity for a Document Technician to join a global business based in Co Offaly. This is a full time , permanent position.
Reports to: QA Manager
Location: Co Offaly
You will be responsible for:
Reporting and investigating customer complaints of products manufactured and marketed by the business. Effective operation of the documentation control function associated with products and new product transfers.
* Work as part of the complaints investigation team.
* Customer Complaint investigations including DHR review, Failure Analysis reports, and Risk Management review.
* Trending of Complaint data and reporting to Management.
* Liaising with Complaints coordinators.
* Documentation management, including distribution and filing of all documents associated with medical devices.
* Processing of Change Request
* Routing of controlled documents through the approval process.
* Issue and maintenance of controlled documentation.
* Carry out other tasks or responsibilities as directed by the QA manager.
Qualification and Experience:
* 3rd Level Diploma or Degree qualification in an Engineering or Science discipline.
* Experience working within a QA function in an FDA or ISO 13485 regulated Industry.
* Demonstrated understanding of the importance of attention to detail, data accuracy and document control.
* Must have the ability to communicate effectively with management and fellow peers.
* Excellent organizational and administrative skills
* Good interpersonal and communication skills
* Demonstrate team player and show ability to work under own initiative.
* Ability to work with Engineering and Operations to support resolution of product failures.
Phone calls to Louise 086 4670069
Email CV through the attached link