Document Controller / Site Clerk
Our client a civil engineering firm currently have an immediate requirement for experienced document controller / project administrator for a temporary admin role based in Ballydine, Co. Tipperary.
Reporting directly to the Contracts manager you will be responsible for the following:
- Ensuring the timely distribution of documents & drawings to project personnel
- Working in accordance with company procedures & guidelines
- Maintenance of controlled document registers and associated documentation
- Developing and maintaining filing systems
- General Administration including typing, printing.
- Data entry, running reports and dealing with queries.
- All other duties associated with this role.
You will have:
- Strong Administration experience
- Fluent in English language
- PC literate with competency in Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook
- Ability to liaise and manage all site paperwork.
- Excellent telephone manner
- Excellent Attention to detail
- Ability to multitask and work under pressure.
- Strong interpersonal and Organisational skills
- Pride in the quality and presentation of work
- Excellent communication skills
For full details and to apply in strict confidence, send an up to date CV via link provided to Elizabeth in FRS Recruitment Kilkenny.
This is an immediate temporary role so you would need to be able to start asap. The hours are Monday to Friday 8am to 5pm. The role is office based and you will be based at the MSD site in Ballydine, Co. Tipperary.