FRS Recruitment are currently recruiting Document Operatives based in Blanchardstown for roles expected to last 6-8 months, possibly longer.
It is important to note that these roles can be repetitive and therefore candidates must be happy to work on their own for long periods.
Document Operative Role Duties:
- Quality checking documents to make sure they are readable and scannable
- Removing paperclips, staples etc from all documents
- Using a special tape to re-attach documents back together if needed
Document Operative Role Requirements:
- Excellent attention to detail
- Ability to work on your own for long periods of time
- Good dexterity skills
- Available to start immediately
Document Operative Role Details:
- Monday - Friday
- 8am - 4pm
- €9.55 per hour
- Starting Immediately