Doctor - permanent job
Our client, a successful private Healthcare company, is seeking an experienced Doctor to join their quick response team. This role is a non-hospital, clinical role that will afford the candidate an excellent work/life balance.
To be considered for this role, you will need to have worked at Registrar level in a busy ED for a period of at least two years, and have experience dealing with both adult and paediatric emergencies. Doctors with a GP background would also be highly suitable.
Tasks and Responsibilities:
- To deliver excellent patient-focused care
- Ideally have a strong working knowledge of orthopaedics, plastics, paediatric and general medicine
- Engages in on-going clinical supervision and case discussion weekly
- Responsible for the maintenance of a high standard of patient care which is achieved through professional education and development.
- Acts on feedback received on recording of patient care and care provided
- Attends onsite or offsite continuous professional development session
- days a week
- Be registered with the IMC (Irish Medical Council)
- Have a special interest in and previous experience of Emergency Medicine
- Have completed a residency in Emergency Medicine
- Fluent English
The posts would ideally suit qualified GPs with an interest in minor injuries or candidates with emergency department experience. The posts would benefit from support and training from Emergency Medicine consultants.
If you would like to find out more about this role, please contact me, Eithne Vaughan-Witts, through this website, and I will talk with you about this role.