Distribution Manager Dublin 22 : Contact Daniella 086 7750646
- As Distribution Manager you will achieve agreed delivery target and develop a national distribution operations centre in order to satisfy customer demand.
- You will measure and manage Third Party Logistics Partners Performance, introducing KPI's,
- The Distribution Manager will implement continuous improvements in all aspects of the Transport/Warehouse department.
- As Distribution Manager you will deal with customer queries and complaints within remit
- To deliver coaching/training as required and efficiently and accurately process all administrative duties
- Advise the Senior Management team on the interpretation and likely impact of developments in relevant legislation and best practice.
- You will review all stock loss or damages and ensure that these are managed and recovered at zero cost t
- Support the Green Team and Green initiatives.
- Project Management for the Warehouse
- Maintain ISO / Health and Safety measurements/ Standards
QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE
- Strong Logistic Managerial experience to include both Warehouse and Transport (min of 3yrs)
- Ability to lead, motivate and managed a busy Warehouse & Transport facility
- Driver Certificate of Professional Competence (CPC)
- Demonstrates experience of managing a large fleet and driver workforce, with both national and urban distribution profiles
- Computer Literate
- Full Clean Driving License