Distillery Operations Manager
Our client, based North of Dublin, requires an Operations Manager for their distillery.
You will lead all aspects of the Operation, including WWTP, production and people development.
This busy and varied role has come about due to increased demands necessitating an increase in the leadership team.
You will be joining a multi national company, with a local/family, Irish feel.
They pride themselves as having a transparent, progressive, inclusive and fun culture, where every person contributes to the running of their amazing heritage rich distillery.
You will be joining a happy and supportive family.
To secure this sought after Distillery operations manager job you will have the following attributes:
- Comprehensive knowledge of distilling, maturation/warehouse, filling and spirit supply operations including spirit quality.
- Comprehensive knowledge and understanding of all relevant Environmental, Health & Safety legislation, and Irish Revenue & Customs.
- Comprehensive knowledge of all management and ISO Systems (ISO 9001, ISO 14001, ISO22000 & ISO 45001 standards).
- Proven skills to lead, motivate coach and inspire Operating Teams.
- Strong technical knowledge of mashing, fermentation and distillation operations for Malt and Grain distilling.
- Strong technical knowledge of operating a Wastewater Treatment Plant.
- Good process knowledge of maturation operations.
- Proven knowledge and understanding of Lean Manufacturing principles
Please be aware, you need to be eligible to work in Ireland WITHOUT a visa to apply for this job.
CONSULTANT: MANDY DEVLIN 0864106852
You may have searched for Distillery jobs, Distillery operations jobs, Distillery operations management jobs in Ireland, Distillery jobs in Ireland