Dispatch Coordinator- Monaghan
My client, a leading Food Production and Manufacturing organization is looking for a Dispatch Coordinator to join their busy and growing sites based in Monaghan and Armagh.
This is a fantastic opportunity for a Logistics and Dispatch Coordinator who is looking to grow on their career with an established organization with opportunities for career progression.
Main duties to include the following:
- Overseeing the intake and dispatch departments of a busy food distribution warehouse
- Ensuring smooth, timely loading and unloading of lorries
- Liaising with head office to organise logistics and timing of trucks.
- Working closely with other areas of the business, including Sales, Production, Operations etc.
- Managing a multi-nationality team
- Maintaining traceability records in line with BRC standards
- Accurate recording of goods in and goods out, including regular stock takes.
- Meeting KPI targets re. labour, down time, delays, spillages.
Other tasks to include:
- Ensuring staff adherence to the following Company rules:
o Food safety
o Hygiene rules
o Health and Safety
- Ensuring smooth site logistics and adherence to strict timelines.
- Liaising with all departments of the company where necessary (Production, Sales, Operations, Technical, Accounts, Finance, HR, NPD etc.)
If you feel that you fulfil the qualifications of the above role please apply today with your CV. If you have any further queries please contact Rachael Pando of FRS Recruitment.