Director of Quality
Title: Director of Quality
Location: Cork - (Medical Device)
Salary: 90k -120k + Benefits
The successful candidate will have experience and have the ability to manage a large quality department, preferably in a previous electronic manufacturing setting.
- Manage the department to ensure highly motivated, trained and developed staff.
- Manage all quality issues.
- Drive the plant strategy in line with the companys corporate goals.
- Manage customer quality issues.
- Ensure quality standards such as ISO13485, FDA, ISO900:2008 and TL9000.
- Drive CI (continuous improvement)
- Ensure investigation of problems to root cause and implement of preventive action.
- Ensure an internal audit plan is developed and complied with.
- Manage the quality team to ensure high level of morale.
- Minimum of a degree (Level 8) in Electronic Engineering, Manufacturing Engineering or Quality Assurance.
- A background in Medical Device Manufacturing would be an advantage
- 5 years experience in management within a high-volume manufacturing environment
If you have any questions about this position fell free to reach out to Cillian on 086 4648426 or connect with Cillian on LinkedIn https://www.linkedin.com/in/cillian-twomey-57806a12a/