Director of Nursing Westmeath
Job title: Director of Nursing / DON / Matron
Location: Co. Westmeath / Co. Meath
Salary: €65-85k Very competitive salary (DOE)
Type of job: Full time, permanent, days only, on call duty
A recently extended nursing home, set in a peaceful countryside in Co. Westmeath is currently recruiting for a Director of Nursing to effectively manage the successful operation offering both short and long term respite care, convalescent care, post surgery recovery care. You will ensure high quality care standards are maintained and that business objectives are met.
Your Main Responsibilities:
· Staff Management (experience essential)
· Highly quality care to our residence
· Effective Communication skills
· Human Resources, Training & development
· Meet & exceed HIQA standards & regulations
· Strong personality
· Marketing of business and new business opportunities
· Health & Safety Regulation
· Other duties
- Degree in Nursing and active registration with ABA/NMBI
- Third level qualifications in Healthcare Management
- You will have a minimum of 3 years experience in care of the elderly in the last 6 years of your career
- You will be a natural leader and will possess strong people management skills and will demonstrate drive and ambition.
- You will have minimum of 7 years experience in Nursing post qualification
- You will have excellent communication skills to communicate effectively with residence, families and staff
- You will have a very good working knowledge of regulatory compliance and HIQA standards.
To apply for this role, please submit your CV (in Word) through this website in the strictest of confidence. Or contact Renata Ryan on 0860239020 to discuss further.