Director of Nursing South Co. Limerick
Job title: Director of Nursing / DON
Location: Co. Limerick South
Salary: Very competitive salary (DOE)
Type of job: Full time, permanent, days only, on call duty
I am delighted to assist my client in recruitment for their new DON. This medium size, well performing nursing home is within walking distance of the local church, community services and shops.
As a Director of Nursing, you will deliver highest level of care to all residents of the nursing home.
Your Main Responsibilities:
· Staff Management (experience essential)
· Highly quality care to our residence
· Effective Communication skills
· Human Resources, Training & development
· Meet & exceed HIQA standards & regulations
· Strong personality
· Marketing of business and new business opportunities
· Health & Safety Regulation
· Other duties
· Degree in Nursing and active registration with ABA/NMBI
· The ideal Candidate will be a natural leader and will possess strong people management skills and will demonstrate drive and ambition.
· Previous experience in a nursing home environment
· Have minimum of 5 years experience in Nursing
· Proven track record and ability to manage and lead teams in a fast paced environment a must.
· Exceptional organisational and excellent communication skills to communicate effectively with residence, families and staff
· Preference will be given to candidates with a working knowledge of regulatory compliance and HIQA standards.
· Must have worked with the elderly 3 of the last 6 years as this is HIQA requirement
To apply for this role, please submit your CV (in Word) through this website in the strictest of confidence. Or contact Renata Ryan on 0860239020 to discuss further.