Director of Nursing Limerick
Job title: Director of Nursing / DON / Matron
Location: South Co. Limerick
Salary: Very competitive salary (DOE)
Type of job: Full time, permanent, days only, on call duty
A lovely, small size nursing home in South Co. Limerick is looking for a Director of Nursing to effectively manage the successful operation offering different levels of care needs, from nursing, residential and respite to residential dementia. You will ensure high quality care standards are maintained and that business objectives are met.
Your Main Responsibilities:
· Staff Management (experience essential)
· Highly quality care to our residence
· Effective Communication skills
· Human Resources, Training & development
· Meet & exceed HIQA standards & regulations
· Strong personality
· Marketing of business and new business opportunities
· Health & Safety Regulation
· Other duties
· Degree in Nursing and active registration with ABA/NMBI
· The ideal Candidate will be a natural leader and will possess strong people management skills and will demonstrate drive and ambition.
· Previous experience in a nursing home environment
· Have minimum of 5 years experience in Nursing
· Proven track record and ability to manage and lead teams in a fast paced environment a must.
· Exceptional organizational and excellent communication skills to communicate effectively with residence, families and staff
· Preference will be given to candidates with a working knowledge of regulatory compliance and HIQA standards.
· Must have worked with the elderly 3 of the last 6 years as this is HIQA requirement
To apply for this role, please submit your CV (in Word) through this website in the strictest of confidence. Or contact Renata Ryan on 0860239020 to discuss further.