Director of nursing jobs Tipp Waterford
Job title: Director of Nursing jobs - DON - Person in charges / PIC
Location: Co. Tipperary (South) / near to Co. Waterford
Type of jobs: full time, permanent
Reporting to: Proprietor
You have been looking for a new job for a while now, but it's not easy as you want to join a well performing medium size nursing home, with good HIQA reports, well trained staff and be supported by a proprietor who understands and is passionate about careing for the elderly, might even have a clinical background.
You are in luck! I have a job just like that. A nursing home in South Tipperary has a vacancy for a DON / PIC and you can apply today. Even if your CV is not up to date, call me anyway to discuss.
What do you think? Do you want to talk about it more? Call me, Renata Ryan on 0860239020 for more information.
You will be rewarded for your hard work (salary + bonus)!
Job of the month: Director of Nursing in Tipperary
- Third level Nursing qualification and current registration with NMBI.
- Third level Management qualifications essential
- Minimum 3 years experience in elderly care within the previous six years of your career
- Min 2+ years experience as a Director of Nursing or Assistant DON
- You will be of good character, enjoy a challenge and take pride in achieved results
- The overall management of the home.
- Induction period: For a set period the person appointed shall work under the direction of a director of the company and until the systems, policies, standards and ethos of the company have been applied.
- Provide clinical leadership and direction for clinical staff, HCA and ancillary staff, which results in the delivery of effective, efficient and quality services to residents.
- Manage standards using evidence based care planning approach.
- Develop a shared sense of commitment and participation among employees in the development of service and in responding to the changing needs of residents.
- Formulation of policies and the selection, introduction and development of information and other systems for the care of the elderly services.
- Responsibility of management of all services over a 24-hour basis and ensuring that systems are in place to support these responsibilities.
- Develop collaborative care plans in conjunction with other professionals.
- Develop and implement a discharge policy and ensure good liaison with other services.
- Ensure that all aspects of drug administration comply with An Bord Altranis regulations and company's Policy.
- Participate, as required, in the recruitment selection and appointment of all staff under their aegis
To apply for this job, please submit your CV (in Word) through this website in the strictest of confidence. Or contact me, Renata Ryan on 0860239020 to discuss this or other Director jobs. #jobs