Director of Nursing jobs Nationwide
Calling all qualified Nurse Managers with interest in working in Elderly care, who are looking for a new job opportunity in Ireland. Whether you already live in Ireland or planning to return home, please know that here in FRS Recruitment we have a wide range of job opportunities for you.
We currently have a number of vacancies for Directors of Nursing with Residential Facilities / Nursing Homes across Ireland. These are executive management level positions, reporting to the Proprietor or a Group Operations manager.
Job title: Director of Nursing - DON / Person in Charge - PIC
Locations: nationwide across Ireland
Working hours: typically Monday to Friday, 8.00 - 4.00/5.00pm, on call duty could apply
As a Director of Nursing you will deliver highest level of care to all residents of the nursing home. You will also be responsible Staff Management (experience essential), Highly quality care to our residence, Effective Communication, HR, Training & development; Meet & exceed HIQA standards & regulations; Health & Safety Regulations, and other duties
Apply today if you are looking for an opportunity to gain exceptional experience from a clinical, governance and management perspective. If you are passionate about providing high quality care in line with HIQA standards and regulation contact me for more details.
Salary of €65,000-€85,000, depending on experience, other benefits on offer
- Third level Nursing qualification, i.e. Diploma, Higher Diploma or BSc in Nursing
- Active registration with NMBI
- Third level Healthcare Management qualification
- Minimum of 3 years experience from a residential setting for elderly within the last six years of your career.
- You will have a strong knowledge of HIQA standards and regulations
- Overall min of 10 years post qualification experience
- You will have strong leadership skills and people management skills. You will demonstrate drive and ambition.
- You will have exceptional organisation and communication skills
- You will have the ability to communicate effectively with residents, families and staff and other clinical professionals
Here in FRS Recruitment we also offers FREE FLIGHTS to Irish citizens returning home who successfully secure a job through our agency (T&C's apply).
To apply for this role, please submit your CV (in Word) through this website in the strictest of confidence for initial review by FRS Recruitment, or contact Renata Ryan on 0860239020 to discuss further.