Director of Nursing job Sligo
Position: Director of Nursing - DON
Location: County Sligo
Type: Full time, Permanent
Salary: DOE + benefits
Availability: immediately / ASAP
Are you interested in working as a Director of Nursing, lead a team of clinical staff and deliver a high quality standard of residential and daily care? This could be the right opportunity for you.
You will work along side an experienced team (clinical and non-clinical), establishing and maintaining a high quality standard of residential and daily care and activity in accordance with the best national and international practice an within available resources. Co-ordinate the management of all staff, front-line and multi-disciplinary support service personnel in establishing and maintaining the standard as set out by the company and Statutory Regulations.
My client, a large nursing home in Co. Sligo, part of a well respected charitable organisation, providing a high standard of care 24 hours a day. This home offers residential care, respite care as well as specialist care for those with Dementia.
- You will have a third level Nursing qualification essential
- You will be actively registered with NMBI
- Third level Management qualifications essential
- Minimum 3 years experience in elderly care within the previous 6 years of your career
- Ideally you will also have good people management experience.
- You will be of good character, enjoy a challenge and take pride in achieved results
- Strong IT skills
To apply for this job, please submit your CV (in Word) through this website in the strictest of confidence. Or contact me, Renata Ryan on 0860239020 to discuss this or other Director #jobs
#job #don #directorofnursing #nursejobs #ireland #frsrecruitment #weworkforyou