Director of Nursing job North Co. Cork
Job title: Director of Nursing / DON
Location: North County Cork
Salary: €70-95k + benefits
Type of job: Full time, permanent, days only, on call duty
I am delighted to assist my client, a well performing group, in search for a PIC/DON for their newly built Nursing home. Medium size home, located in a town in North Co. Cork. We are looking for experience with new built NH, i.e. HIQA registration, policies and standards implementation, staff recruitment, setting up of the facility, etc.
A unique opportunity to put your own stamp on this role... As the home is part of a group, support from Area Manager, Operations manager, HR Dept, etc. is available.
- Bachelor's Degree in Nursing (or equivalent) and an Active registration with ABA/NMBI
- Third level management qualification, ideally Healthcare Management
- You will possess strong people management skills and will demonstrate drive and ambition.
- Ideally previous experience in setting up and registration (HIQA) of a newly built nursing home.
- Have minimum of 3 years experience in Management
- You will have a minimum of 3 years experience in elderly care within the last 6 years of your career
- You will have exceptional organisational and excellent communication skills to communicate effectively with residence, families and staff
To apply for this role, or to receive further information, please submit your CV through this website now, in the strictest of confidence. Or contact Renata Ryan on 0860239020 to discuss further.