Director of Nursing Galway West
Job title: Director of Nursing / DON / Person in Charge
Location: Co. Galway (West)
Salary: Very competitive salary (DOE)
Type of job: Full time, permanent, days only, on call duty
You will ensure high quality care for all residents in this small size, village based nursing home in West County Galway. Well performing home is part of a Group, offering support to the DON. Home cares for individuals requiring long term or short term care.
Your Main Responsibilities:
· Highly quality care to our residence
· Staff Management (experience essential)
· Effective Communication skills
· Human Resources, Training & development
· Meet & exceed HIQA standards & regulations
· Strong personality
· Marketing of business and new business opportunities
· Health & Safety Regulation
· Other duties
- A Nursing qualification and current registration with NMBI
- Third level Management qualifications essential
- Minimum three years' experience in the area of nursing of older people within the previous six years
- You will be of good character.
- You will possess the required knowledge to implement and monitor agreed programs and the staff for whom they have assigned responsibility. A high standard of suitability is necessary to effectively discharge the duties of the post.
To apply for this role, please submit your CV (in Word) through this website in the strictest of confidence. Or contact Renata Ryan on 0860239020 to discuss further.