Director of Nursing Finglas
We are recruiting for a Director of Nursing on behalf of our Client, a growing Healthcare provider based in Finglas, Dublin that offers its staff:
- Salary Above Market Rate
- Paid Holidays
- Flexible Working Conditions
- Career Progression
- Fulfilling Employment
- Professional Development
- Degree in Nursing and active registration with ABA/NMBI
- The ideal Candidate will be a natural leader and will possess strong people management skills and will demonstrate drive and ambition.
- Previous experience in a nursing home environment
- Have minimum of 5 years experience in Nursing
- Proven track record and ability to manage and lead teams in a fast paced environment a must.
- Exceptional organizational and excellent communication skills to communicate effectively with residence, families and staff
- Preference will be given to candidates with a working knowledge of regulatory compliance and HIQA standards.
- Must have worked with the elderly 3 of the last 6 years as this is HIQA requirement
- Staff Management (experience essential)
- High quality care
- Effective Communication skills
- Human Resources, Training & Development
- Knowledge of HIQA Standards & Regulations
- Health & Safety Regulation
The salaries for Directors of Nursing range from 75,000 to 85,000 Euro per year depending on experience.
WHY SHOULD YOU APPLY?
- Competitive Salary Rates.
- Great Location.
- Flexible Working Conditions.
- Great Opportunities for advancement.
Please apply now by submitting your CV through this website for more information, and we will contact you on receipt of your CV. Please note that you need to have worked for the nursing industry in Ireland in order to apply for this vacancy. Applications that do not follow these guidelines will be ignored.
If you are interested in this position or similar posts in Ireland, please contact Rui on 086 837 9979 or submit your CV through this website and we will be in contact on receipt of your CV to help you find the job you're looking for.
We have a 10-Branch Nationwide Network of offices delivering specialist IT, industrial, commercial and professional recruitment services. We are Ireland's National Recruitment Agency.