Director of nursing East Mayo
Position: Director of Nursing / DON, Person in Charge / PIC
Location: Co. Mayo (South East)
Sector: Elderly Care
Working hours: Monday to Fridays, 42h/week (some flexibility)
Reporting to: Group's Area Manager
Salary: €60-65k+ bonus + benefits negotiable
This medium size Nursing home is located in a rural location in South-East Co. Mayo, near a small town. Provides 24 hours nursing care of the highest standards to all residents. This home is part of a medium size Nursing home group, offering a good management support structure.
If you find caring for elderly people rewarding and if you like taking charge then here is a potential job for you. As a Director of Nursing you will maintain a high standard of care across all units, daily care and activities in accordance with the best practice and within available resources. You will manage a team of professional clinical and non-clinical staff. Planning, development and management will be your part of your daily duties.
You will part of a larger management team, with plenty of external support from other departments.
- You will have a third level Nursing qualification essential
- You will be actively registered with NMBI
- Third level Management qualifications essential
- Minimum 3 years experience in elderly care within the previous 6 years of your career
- Ideally you will also have good people management experience.
- You will be of good character, enjoy a challenge and take pride in achieved results
- Strong IT skills
To apply for this job, please submit your CV (in Word) through this website in the strictest of confidence for initial review by FRS Recruitment. OR contact Renata Ryan on 0860239020 to discuss this or other Director jobs.
#jobs #DON #PIC #directorofnursing #elderlycare #nursinghome #ADON #frsrecruitment