Director of Nursing Dublin North
Job title: Director of Nursing / DON / PIC / Person in Charge
Salary: €80-95k Very competitive salary (DOE)
Type of job: Full time, permanent, days only, on call duty (shared)
This medium, purpose built Nursing home provides care for residents with ABI and elderly residents who have been assessed as requiring dementia care as well as those residents who are physically frail and require our support.You will ensure high quality care standards are maintained and that business objectives are met.
Your Main Responsibilities:
· Daily management of the nursing unit/ home
· Staff Management (experience essential)
· Highly quality care to our residence
· Effective Communication skills
· Human Resources, Training & development
· Meet & exceed HIQA standards & regulations
· Health & Safety Regulation
· Other duties
- Degree in Nursing and active registration with ABA/NMBI
- Third level qualifications in Healthcare Management
- You will have a minimum of 3 years experience in care of the elderly in the last 6 years of your career
- You will have previous experience with ABI care
- You will be a natural leader and will possess strong people management skills and will demonstrate drive and ambition.
- You will have minimum of 7 years experience in Nursing post qualification
- You will have excellent communication skills to communicate effectively with residence, families and staff
- You will have a very good working knowledge of regulatory compliance and HIQA standards.
To apply for this role, please submit your CV (in Word) through this website in the strictest of confidence. Or contact Renata Ryan on 0860239020 to discuss further.