Director of Nursing Dublin North
Position: Director of Nursing / DON
Location: North Dublin
Remuneration: Very competitive salary (DOE)
Type of job: Full time, permanent, days only, on call duty
I am delighted to be assisting this beautiful, purpose built nursing home in North Dublin in finding their new DON. This home provides the highest levels of long term care for the frail elderly, and particularly for those living with dementia. Your responsibility will be to effectively manage the successful operation of the home, ensuring high quality care standards are maintained and that business objectives are met.
* Staff Management (experience essential)
* Highly quality care to our residence
* Effective Communication skills
* Human Resources, Training & development
* Meet & exceed HIQA standards & regulations
* Strong personality
* Marketing of business and new business opportunities
* Health & Safety Regulation
* Other duties
* Degree in Nursing and active registration with NMBI
* Third level, post grad Management qualification
* Must have worked with the elderly 3 of the last 6 years as this is HIQA requirement
* Have minimum of 5 years experience in Nursing
* The ideal Candidate will be a natural leader and will possess strong people management skills and will demonstrate drive and ambition.
* Previous experience in a nursing home environment
* Proven track record and ability to manage and lead teams in a fast paced environment a must.
* Exceptional organizational and excellent communication skills to communicate effectively with residence, families and staff
* Preference will be given to candidates with a working knowledge of regulatory compliance and HIQA standards.
To apply, please submit your CV now through this website in the strictest of confidence. Alternatively please call Renata Ryan on 0860239020 for more information.