Director of Nursing Community Care
Position: Director of Nursing / PPIM
Location: Cork city
Salary: €56-64k + benefits
Permanent full time 39h/week
Reporting to: Director of Services / Adult Services Manager
As a DON/PPIM with a Community Care Service provider you will be ensuring that residential services provided to residents in the alocated centres is of a high quality and maintained as effectively and efficiently as possible within available resources.
You will be responsible for the overall management oversight of clinical and general services for the residents. You will provide strategic leadership, operating in accordance with the policies of the organisation and in collaboration with other professionals and service managers in achieving service goals.
This is a pivotal role in creating the vision and culture for the service. You will have overarching responsibility for service planning, co-ordinating and managing activity and resources and will lead the implementation of change. You will empower staff to support residents to continue to exercise independence.
Full job spec available on request.
- Third level Nursing Qualification
- Active registration with NMBI
- Post graduate qualification in health or related field
- Minimum of 10 years post registration nursing experience
- At least 5 years management experience of which 3 years at a Senior nursing management level
- Previous experience managing and working in residential services in a HIQA regulated environment.
- Experience of working with adults with complex needs and their families
- Excellent knowledge of HIQA and experience
- Experience working with a multidisciplinary team
- Strong communication skills
- Full clean driver's licence
If you have the required skills & experience or would like more information please apply through this website now or call Renata Ryan on 0860239020.
#nursejobsireland #frsrecruitment #weworkforyou #communitycare #jobscork