Director of Nursing Co. Galway
Job title: Director of Nursing / DON / Person in Charge
Location: Co. Galway (easily commutable from Co. Clare)
Salary: €65-75k (DOE) + benefits
Type of job: Full time, permanent, days only, flexility offered
A well known and well managed, private nursing home, with good staff retention, is looking for a Director of Nursing. You will be supported by a General manager which will allow you to fully concentrate on the Clinical aspect of your post. You will ensure high quality care standards are maintained and that business objectives are met.
Your Main Responsibilities:
· Staff Management (experience essential)
· Highly quality care to our residence
· Effective Communication skills
· Human Resources, Training & development
· Meet & exceed HIQA standards & regulations
· Strong personality
· Marketing of business and new business opportunities
· Health & Safety Regulation
· Other duties
- Degree in Nursing and active registration with ABA/NMBI
- Third level qualifications in Healthcare Management
- You will have a minimum of 3 years experience in care of the elderly in the last 6 years of your career
- You will be a natural leader and will possess strong people management skills and will demonstrate drive and ambition.
- You will have minimum of 7 years experience in Nursing post qualification
- You will have excellent communication skills to communicate effectively with residence, families and staff
- You will have a very good working knowledge of regulatory compliance and HIQA standards.
To apply for this role, please submit your CV (in Word) through this website in the strictest of confidence. Or contact Renata Ryan on 0860239020 to discuss further.