Director of Nursing Bray
Position: Director of Nursing / DON
Location: Co. Wicklow / South Dublin
Remuneration: Very competitive salary (DOE)
Type of job: Full time, permanent, days only, on call duty
I am delighted to be assisting my client to find their new DON to lead a team of nursing staff and ensure the highest standard of care to over 60 residents. This Italian style nursing home is located only 5 min walk from DART station, very commutable from Dublin. Having excellent reputation in the area is down to good staff. Do you want to join this well performing team?
* Staff Management (experience essential)
* Highly quality care to our residence
* Effective Communication skills
* Human Resources, Training & development
* Meet & exceed HIQA standards & regulations
* Strong personality
* Marketing of business and new business opportunities
* Health & Safety Regulation
* Other duties
* Degree in Nursing and active registration with NMBI
* Third level, post grad Management qualification
* Must have worked with the elderly 3 of the last 6 years as this is HIQA requirement
* Have minimum of 5 years experience in Nursing
* The ideal Candidate will be a natural leader and will possess strong people management skills and will demonstrate drive and ambition.
* Previous experience in a nursing home environment
* Proven track record and ability to manage and lead teams in a fast paced environment a must.
* Exceptional organizational and excellent communication skills to communicate effectively with residence, families and staff
* Preference will be given to candidates with a working knowledge of regulatory compliance and HIQA standards.
To apply, please submit your CV now through this website in the strictest of confidence. Alternatively please call Renata Ryan on 0860239020 for more information.