Diocesan Nurse jobs Limerick
Fantastic part time opportunity for an experienced Nurse interested in Community work. A Diocesan Nurse required for nursing care in the Diocese of Limerick. Straight days, no weekends, no nights. Competitive salary and benefits on offer.
Position: Diocesan Nurse
No of position: 1
Location: Diocese of Limerick
Salary / Pay rate: competitive salary
Type of role: permanent, part time (20h/week)
As a Staff Nurse you will assist in the delivery of quality person centred care and support, tailored to the needs of the clients. This role is working with clergy in Limerick Diocese, providing an advocacy and support service to priests in the community. This is a fantastic opportunity to work within a growing community client focused organisation.
If you are an enthusiastic Staff Nurse with interest in Community Care, this position is right for you. You benefit from safe systems provided, quality training and fantastic benefits.
Our client is a leading provider of quality homecare in Munster for over 22 years. Their focus is on supporting people to live in their own homes for longer.
- Third level Degree in Nursing - General
- Active registration with NMBI
- Min 3 year experience post qualifications
- Have the ability to co-ordinate care planning in the community
- Be self-motivated and have the ability to work on own initiative
- Possess excellent communication and time management skills
- Very good level of English and strong good communication skills
- Your own transport, full driving licence
To apply for this role, please submit your CV (in Word) through this website in the strictest of confidence for initial review by FRS Recruitment. OR contact Renata Ryan on 0860239020 to discuss further.
#nurse #staffnurse #elderlycare #nursinghome #jobs #ireland #frsrecruitment #IDnurse #intellectualdisability #communitynursing