Digital Revenue Strategist (Marketing)
We are recruiting for a Digital Revenue Strategist for a newly created role working on the marketing team of out Agri client. This role is based in Dublin 12.
You will be responsible for driving overall digital reader revenues for the publications online platforms.
Duties will include:
- Gain an understanding of our evolving customer's needs through various tools - google analytics (keyword analysis, most viewed articles), online surveys and events.
- Using these insights, build marketing plans to target our customers with the right offers, at the right time of year.
- Develop a strategy to reduce customer churn - proactively communicate with customers, offer incentives and gain regular feedback on how we are performing.
- Understand the psychology of pricing and how it can impact on subscriber numbers.
- Increase global digital subscriptions through digital marketing and partnerships
- Create, monitor and revise a monthly lead generation list to target with marketing communications.
- Identify and attend relevant events and farmer meetings to promote our digital platforms (not confined to Ireland).
Qualification, Skills and Experience:
- 3rd level qualification in marketing, business or a related discipline
- 3 years+ experience in a similar digital marketing/revenue strategist role
- Strong communication and English skills- both written and oral
- Mailchimp, Adobe photoshop, google analytics skills.
- Professional, friendly, confident manner
- Excellent time management
- Experience in product marketing, launches and events
- Budgetary skills
- Full clean driving license essential
- Project management; skilled in prioritising
- Knowledge of agriculture an advantage
Availability for national and international travel may be required.
37½ hours per week, Office hours are normally from 9.00am to 5.30pm, Monday to Friday, and may vary by arrangement with Management in accordance with business requirements.
Phone calls to Louise on 086 4670069 for a confidential discussion about this job
Send CV through the attached link