Digital Online Marketing Coordinator
FRS Recruitment is working in partnership with a leading Irish Agribusiness and currently inviting applications for the newly created role of 'Digital/Online Marketing Coordinator'. Indeed, this is a full time permanent role and based in South County Tipperary.
- Responsibility for setting up new products and ensuring all new information is updated on website/online store
- Responsibility for category management and updating information on existing line of products (6,000 SKU's)
- Managing the image catalogue for web and making sure it's up to date with appealing content
- Working closely with senior management and reporting on stock levels/discrepancies
- Must have an ability to create high value content that is attractive to farmers
- Must love all things social including Facebook, Instagram, Twitter & more
- Produce content and adverts for social media & website.
- Deliver a consistent flow of quality-driven content and creative ideas to grow our business
- In summary - Updating social media platforms, our website, online shop and more
- Third Level Degree in Marketing/IT/Agri or related
- Experience with online stores and online product placement
- Proficient in Ms Office (Outlook, Word), Advanced levels of using Excel
- Proven ability to work independently
- Good attention to detail and highly accurate
- Organised, methodical and thorough in all work
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, Motivated and proactive
- An interest in Agriculture, would help in this role (but not an essential criteria)
Are you the one we're looking for? Apply now by clicking the apply button.
All applications through FRS are 100% confidential.