Digital Marketing Specialist (Meath)
Do you love creating great content, being active on social media and generally all things digital marketing? Are you a self-starter and passionate about communicating with others?
If you answered yes to all of the above, then you could be the person we're looking for!
As a Digital Marketing Specialist, you will be responsible for creating and delivering high value and relevant content to our clients customer base. You will be responsible for distributing that content online and measuring the efficacy of the campaigns using all the tools at your disposal. You will also be responsible for our clients "online voice", this will involve interacting with customers on social media such as Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, Instagram, Snapchat and all other relevant media.
The positioned will be based in south Co. Meath but given to its close proximity, may also suit candidates in the bordering towns and villages of Kildare, Westmeath & Offaly. A remote/office hybrid will also be considered for this role. The ideal candidate will possess an Agri or Forestry background, excellent communication and technical knowledge, and be an enthusiastic self-starter, with the ambition and commitment to help build a high-performing online marketing strategy. You will be expected to work on your own initiative to tight deadlines and deliver campaigns to high standards.
This appointment is a key addition for the future of the business and will provide genuine career opportunities as the business grows.
Job Title: Digital Marketing Specialist
Location: South Co. Meath
Type: Full time, Permanent
Salary: The salary associated with this position will be in line with the experience of the successful candidate.
- Must have an ability to create high value content that is attractive to niche target market
- Be a strong and confident communicator and team player, with an ability to plan, execute and report on the results of the generated content and campaigns
- Must love all things social including Facebook, Instagram, YouTube, Twitter & more
- Create, develop & implement effective paid search strategies, executing & optimizing many PPC campaigns simultaneously when live (Adwords, Business Manager, etc.)
- Overseeing campaigns and manage budgets across a number of search & social platforms
- Liaising with events coordinators to maximise visibility at shows, receptions and exhibitions
- Solid skills using content creation tools such as Canva or Adobe Photoshop
- A good understanding of SEO and good User Experience design
- Experience with website content creation and online store management would be an advantage
Experience required: 2-5 years experience - salary is competitive and will reflect experience of candidate
Are you the one we're looking for? Apply now by clicking the apply button.
All applications through FRS are 100% confidential.
N.B. Any direct canvassing will lead to elimination from process - All Applications through Gerry at FRS Recruitment