Digital Marketing Specialist
We have an exciting opportunity for a Digital Marketing Specialist to join FRS Recruitment to be based in either our Dublin or Roscrea offices. This is a full time, permanent role.
FRS Recruitment is a multi-award winning, 10 Branch National Recruitment Agency, with a fantastic team of talented recruitment consultants and staff. FRS Recruitment part of FRS Network is the only Co-Operative Recruitment Firm in Ireland and it makes us a very attractive career prospect, offering great security and stability.
As Digital Marketing Specialist, you will be responsible for developing and managing digital marketing campaigns for the business and creating a first class experience for our candidates and clients. Your key responsibilities will include the following:
- Utilising a range of techniques including paid search, SEO and PPC.
- Overseeing the social media strategy for the company.
- Managing online brand and product campaigns to raise brand awareness.
- Improving the usability, design, content and conversion of the company website
- Review new technologies and keep the company at the forefront of developments in digital marketing.
- Supporting the recruitment team with any Graphic Design requirements
- Supporting internal communication campaigns (ie. Internal newsletter, company team events etc)
- Managing artwork to ensure that brand guidelines are adhered to throughout the company's materials.
- Overseeing all content creation activities for the organisation's website.
- Creation of a content marketing calendar to ensure regular content on the website throughout the year.
- Writing Informative search engine optimised copy.
- Targeting keywords set and basing articles around them.
- A history of translating business goals into successful digital marketing campaigns.
* An ability to effectively communicate through a variety of technology platforms (webpages, emails, and social posting, etc…)
* Experience planning, creating and executing marketing campaigns with Facebook, Adwords, Hubspot, MailChimp or another advanced email marketing platform.
* Strong creativity and design skills
* Experience in the key areas of digital marketing (SEO, social media, content marketing, email marketing, PPC and SEM)
* You know how to plan, create and implement content marketing strategies (and how to measure their effectiveness)
* An interest in the Recruitment industry
The position will be based in either our Dublin or Roscrea (Tipperary) offices. Travel (national) may be required from time to time to attend relevant shows, events and our other offices.
This role would be ideally suited to someone with 3+ years relevant digital marketing experience.
Send your CV through the attached link
Phone calls to Louise 086 4670069