My client, a leading Financial Services company based in Navan, County Meath has a vacancy for a Digital Marketing Executive.
Reporting to the Head of Marketing, the Digital Marketing Executive will work with internal stakeholders and external agencies and be responsible for creating and delivering content across various communication mediums.
The successful candidate must be comfortable in a high-paced environment, adept at translating product briefs and business goals into consumer facing content aswell as up to date on digital marketing trends and developments.
- Demonstrable understanding of all aspects of the Digital Marketing function.
- Ability to cope with budgets, interdepartmental relationships, timeframes etc.
- Content and creative briefing.
- Proven track record in devising and delivering content and campaigns.
- Implementation of the company's digital strategy.
- Detailed analysis of metrics and initiatives.
- Manage day to day content optimisation.
- Write compelling and engaging copy.
- Perform keyword research et al.
- Monitor trends, changes and strategies in the digital space.
- Diploma/Degree in Marketing and/or Business Studies.
- Specific Digital Marketing qualifications and experience.
- 4 years experience in Marketing Communications.
- 1 years' experience in Financial Services.
- Knowledge of adwords, Google search, Google analytics, content and creative briefing.
- Excellent MS Ofiice and Adobe.
Apply with CV and cover note outlining previous experience and suitability for the role.