Digital Marketing Executive (Roscrea)
Do you love creating great content, being active on social media and generally all things digital marketing? Are you a self-starter and passionate about communicating with others? Do you want to work with a great team in a leading Irish tech company?
If you answered yes to all of the above, then you could be the person we're looking for!
Herdwatch is the market-leading farm management app & platform in Ireland and the UK with over 14,000 users. Our multi award-winning platform is backed by a large organisation, and leading the field in agri-technology.
As a Content Marketing Executive, you will be responsible for creating and delivering high value and relevant content to farmers in Ireland and the UK. You will be responsible for distributing that content online and measuring the efficacy of the campaigns using all the tools at your disposal. You will also be responsible for the Herdwatch "online voice", this will involve interacting with farmers on social media such as Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, Instagram, Snapchat and all other relevant media.
The position will be based in the historic town of Roscrea, Co. Tipperary. The ideal candidate will possess a farming background, excellent communication and technical knowledge, and be an enthusiastic self-starter, with the ambition and commitment to help build a high-performing online marketing strategy. You will be expected to work on your own initiative to tight deadlines and deliver campaigns to high standards.
This appointment is a key addition for the future of the business and will provide genuine career opportunities as the business grows.
Job Title: Content Marketing Executive
Location: Roscrea, Co. Tipperary
Type: Full time, Permanent
Salary: The salary associated with this position will be in line with the experience of the successful candidate. This appointment will provide genuine career opportunities as the business grows.
- Must have an ability to create high value content that is attractive to farmers
- Be a strong and confident communicator and team player, with an ability to plan, execute and report on the results of the generated content and campaigns
- Must have willingness to learn new skills (training will be provided) and travel from time to time
- Must love all things social including Facebook, Instagram, YouTube, Twitter & more
- Create, develop & implement effective paid search strategies, executing & optimizing many PPC campaigns simultaneously when live (Adwords, Business Manager, etc.)
- Overseeing campaigns and manage budgets across a number of search & social platforms
- Liaising with events coordinators to maximise visibility at shows, receptions and exhibitions
- Solid skills using content creation tools such as Canva or Adobe Photoshop
- A good understanding of SEO and good User Experience design
- A farming background or have experience dealing with farmers would be beneficial
Are you the one we're looking for? Apply now by clicking the apply button.
All applications through FRS are 100% confidential.
N.B. Any direct canvassing will lead to elimination from process - All Applications through Gerry at FRS Recruitment
Calls to Gerry on 0864648449