Digital Marketing Executive - Citywest, Dublin 24 - Hybrid
My client, a leading, Irish owned pharmacy chain are seeking a Digital Marketing Executive to join their offices in Citywest, Dublin 24. This is a full time, 12-month contract, with a view to being made permanent.
As the Digital Marketing Executive, you will be responsible for developing and implementing the digital content and social media strategy. This role will help develop and shape the businesses' brand strategy & digital identity going forward.
Tasks & Duties
- Support the development of our social media and digital content strategy to build brand awareness for our Health and Wellness brand pillars.
- Plan, create and manage a pipeline of digital assets - photography, video, graphics and copy to communicate and support our key campaigns.
- Create mobile content to reach new audiences and maximise user content and experience across our various channels to grow followers and engagement.
- Create consistent and compelling visual content for TikTok, Instagram, Facebook, and LinkedIn.
- Work with the online team, buying team, and work colleagues to create a promotional strategy of daily posts, swipe ups, product and advice led content.
- Liaise with third parties to establish and identify partnership agreements and sponsor-ships for growing our online reach.
- Build relationships with key stakeholders to support the delivery of their digital goals.
- Liaise with each store and our dispensary team in relation to social media support for marketing events, promotions, and weekly health advice content.
- Listen and respond to customer's needs and queries on products and/or shopping with us.
- Convert followers into paying customers and brand advocates, grow the brand's social audience.
- Establish metrics and measure the effectiveness of digital campaigns
- Provide reporting to the Brand Manager & Trade Director as required.
- Keep up to date with the latest developments in digital communication to continuously improve and build our digital channels.
Knowledge, Experience & Qualifications
- Relevant qualification in marketing or a similar field
- 2+ year's experience in a similar role, ideally in retail/FMCG
- A genuine interest, passion, and understanding of health, wellness, and beauty brands
- A creative individual with a commercial mindset and strong communication skills
- Innovative, highly organised, a strong team player, and ability to work in a very busy environment
- Strong copywriting and reporting skills with excellent attention to detail
- Strong written and verbal communication with exemplary interpersonal skills
- Ability to work within a team as well as under own initiative to strict deadlines
- Ability to manage multiple projects for multiple stakeholders simultaneously
- Creative graphic experience required
- Digital, Blogging, and eCommerce experience required
- MS Office skills are necessary with strong Excel and PowerPoint skills
- Experience in delivering social media strategies
- Experience with influencer marketing an advantage
- Experience in CRM and email marketing an advantage
- Experience in using Word press an advantage
- A full driving license and a willingness to travel is essential