Digital Market Specialist
My Midlands based client are looking for a Digital Marketing Specialist to join their team. This role is strategic, and results focused, requiring a candidate with strong business acumen to be responsible for the delivery of key omnichannel content creation projects, SEM and SEO optimisation, analytics, and performance.
This role is open to marketing specialists of different levels from grad to mid level.
What you will do:
* Assist the team in the development of the overall digital marketing strategy
* Implement digital marketing activities across a broad range of digital marketing channels (SEO, SEM, Email, Mobile, Display)
* Manage and maintain the company's owned media including websites and email/CRM software
* Manage the creation of relevant and engaging digital content for publishing onto various digital platforms
* Manage digital advertising campaigns (SEM, Display, Social, Programmatic)
* Manage SEO campaigns
* Set up conversion, pixel, and event tracking on the website and across various digital platforms
* Conduct research on market trends, brand's audiences and competitors, and end-to-end consumer journey to drive engagements and conversions
* Analyse digital marketing analytics reports and share insights with the team to develop optimization plans
* Stay abreast of emerging digital tools and platforms, digital marketing trends, new technologies, and share insights with the rest of the team
What we want to see from you:
* Ability to prioritise tasks
* Ability to optimise campaigns on data-based insights
* Experience in fast turnaround content creation and activation
* Experience creating campaigns for search, and email marketing
* Track record in delivering performance improvements and lead generation via Search Engine Optimisation
* Working knowledge of some of the following; Google Analytics, website CMS and Hubspot (or equivalent Marketing CRM tool).
* Experience in all aspects of website maintenance
* This is an office based position in Mullingar, Co Westmeath