Dietitians - Part time
FRS are delighted to be recruiting on behalf of the Health Service Executive (HSE) for two part time, permanent Dietitians to work within the Integrated Care for Older Persons teams in Mayo and East Galway.
The aim of the integrated Care Programme for Older Persons is to develop and implement integrated services and pathways for older people with complex health and social care needs, shifting the delivery of care away from acute hospitals towards community based, planned and coordinated care.
The objective of the programme is to improve the quality of life for older people by providing access to integrated care and support that is planned around their needs and choices, supporting them to live well in their own homes and communities
HSE Payscale: €39,534 - €67,645 DOE
The Dietitians will work closely with other members of the multi-disciplinary team (medical, nursing and other allied health professionals) to provide optimum care to older people in the local community.
- 1 x 0.5 WTE - based in Ballinasloe, Galway
- 1 x 0.5 WTE - based in Castlebar, Mayo
Candidates who are seeking contract/temporary work will also be considered.
Successful candidates will:
- Be registered as a Dietitian by the Dietitians Registration Board at CORU.
- Candidates must have the requisite knowledge and ability (including a high standard of suitability and professional ability) for the proper discharge of the duties of the office.
- Full drivers licence and own vehicle.
- Generous annual leave and public bank holidays.
- Opportunities for career progression.
- Supervision and continuous training sessions.
If you are a Dietitian seeking your first job, or you are a Dietitian who is seeking a change, this may be the perfect opportunity for you! Call Isabel Gough on 0861449043 for more information.