Die-Cutting Team Leader
My client, a leading manufacturing facility in Clare are seeking a Die-Cutting Team Leader to join their team.
- Days role, Monday to Friday!
- Excellent opportunities for career progression and advancement.
Responsibilities: (A Snapshot…)
- Setting the Daily, Weekly and Monthly targets for all Die Cutting machines
- Setting the Set-up Times per Die and Blanker
- Monitoring all results for Output and Quality
- Keeping proper records of Output Down Time, machine issues etc.
- Operating, troubleshooting and being the internal expert on all Die Cutting machines
- Planning maintenance and repairs in conjunction with Engineering, including daily, weekly, monthly oiling greasing & cleaning and documenting all maintenance and repairs
- Experienced in operating and trouble-shooting die-cutting machines, ideally Bobst
- Comfortable working in a very busy manufacturing environment which requires a lot of physical movement - standing, lifting, carrying etc
- Competent in written and spoken English as required in this role.
Click Apply now to review the full details and job spec for this fantastic opportunity.