Dialysis Staff Nurse
Dialysis Staff Nurse required!
Hours: 37.5 hours
Salary: €36,161-€51,344 per annum DOE
Skills & Experience Requirements:
- Registered Nurse with the NMBI.
- Must have completed training for additional clinical skills required in the unit- such as IV drug administration/cannulation & venipuncture.
- At least 1 year Renal Experience
- Excellent written and verbal skills -Must be fluent in English.
- Ability to build good relationships with patients, relatives, visitors and colleagues by developing rapport, communicating clearly and accurately, active listening and the ability to empathise. The post-holder must have the ability to refer to senior staff as required.
- Ability to work as part of a team and on their own
Remuneration & Benefits:
- Salary Region: Competitive to IMNO Salary Scales.
- Annual Leave entitlement: In line with current IMNO Leave entitlements.
- Annual Renal Allowance
- Pension Scheme: Upon completion of one years service period.
FRS Recruitment is the leading provider to Healthcare & Medical professionals to public and private hospitals throughout Ireland. We pride ourselves in the standard of service we provide to both candidates and clients. We also have a dedicated Compliance Officer to provide unparalleled support and guidance throughout the recruitment process, and throughout a relocation process if applicable.
For further details please contact Poppy Smullen on +353867808835 or email
#WeWorkForYou #RenalDialysis #RenalNurse #Staff Nurse #Wexford